City or Town : Laos
State : Luang Prabang
Country : Laos
Postcode : +856
TRIP LENGTH: 5DAYS / 4NIGHTS
STARTS IN: KATHMANDU
ACTIVITIES: CITY TOUR/HIMALAYAN MOUNTAIN TOUR
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 2000 M
DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU:
DAY 02: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR IN KATHMANDU
DAY 03: KATHMANDU DRIVE TO DHULIKHEL
DAY 04: DHULIKHEL DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU
DAY 05: FINAL DEPARTURE KATHMANDU
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU
Arrive in Kathmandu in the morning. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to your Hotel. In the afternoon, proceed for a visit to Kathmandu city and its Durbar Square. This capital city of the kingdom of Nepal is situated at 1355 mt. above sea level, is full of shrines, temples and ageless sculptures. During the sightseeing tour of this city you will visit Old Durbar Square, Hanuman Dhoka Palace, Taleju Temple, Jagannath Temple, Gigantic figure of Kala Bhairaba – The God of Destruction, Shiva Parbati Temple, Kumari Ghar The Temple of Living Goddess) and Kasthamandap.
DAY 2: FULL DAY IN KATHMANDU (B)
In the morning, proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Patan city and Swayambhunath Chaitya – one of the world’s most glorious Buddhist Chaityas said to be 200 years old. As this chaityas is situated 500 feet above the level of the valley it offers excellent panoramic view of Kathmandu valley. In the afternoon, proceed for another half day sight- seeing tour of Budhanilkantha and Balaju Water Garden.
DAY 3: KATHMANDU DRIVE TO DHULIKHEL (B)
This morning, proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Bhaktapur city. The colossal stupa of Boudhanath was built in the 5th century AD is supposed to be the biggest in the world. It is built on an octagonal base inset with prayer wheel is surrounded by a circular market which forms a part of Tibet Town. The four pairs of the Buddha’s eye painted on the stupa give a vivid flash to the four cardinal directions, meaning to keep a diligent watch over the people and their commitments all the day and night. After the sightseeing tour continue the drive to Dhulikhel. On arrival at Dhulikhel check in at your Resort. In the afternoon, proceed on a walking tour of the surrounding area. View the sunset over the Himalayas provided the sky is clear.
DAY 4: DHULIKHEL DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU (B)
Early morning wake up call to view the sunrise over the Himalayas if weather is clear. Return to the Resort for Breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure before leaving around mid-day to drive back from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu. On arrival, check in at your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the city on own.
DAY 5: KATHMANDU (B)
Transfer from Hotel to airport in time to connect your flight to onward journey.
END OF OUR SERVICES !
NOTE: KATHMANDU – KTM
Our rates shown online are subject to be changed without prior notice.
If you would simply like more information or you would be interested to book our tour package , please feel free to contact us at any time by email .
This program is carefully designed by well-experienced experts and local guides based on their innovation and recommendations of clients. Day to day, trip to trip, we simply fine tune every craft we made that your experience may not be the same as the last trip made by your friends but BETTER. Most importantly, we leave a room for your-unique-self because we simply want your trip to be everything you want it to be. Add up any spice on the program or take out the part you think are ‘not your style’ and make your trip ‘a journey of a life time’. “DESIGN yourself with our expert consultants”.
Services as mentioned below are rendered complimentary upon confirmation of your booking with us:
- Complimentary tourist registration to respective consulate office or embassy
- Complimentary international flight ticket re-confirmation
- Complimentary Aaradhana logo indicate T-Shirt on behalf of Our Insight Travel Asia (subject to availability)
- Complimentary welcome dinner in one of the finest local restaurants in Kathmandu with cultural shows presented by different ethnic groups
- Complimentary use of sleeping bags and down jackets
Mode of Payment
To confirm your trip we request you an upfront payment of 40% of the quoted amount by wire transfer to our Bank account.
Note: If you pay by Master/Visa cards there is a bank service charge of 5% which will be charged as an extra; for payment through American Express there is a 6% bank service charge.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Company is not liable for any refunds after the departure date of the scheduled itinerary.
- Cancellation should be made 72 hours before departure and a 40% cancellation charge is approved besides tax, transportation and permit. See specific information below
- No refund will be given if the program ends before the provided itinerary date.
- The Company is not to be held responsible for your early termination of a trek should our experienced leader feels it is unsafe for you to continue due to fitness and/or health issues
- The Company is not liable for an unconvinced or rescheduling due to natural, political or bureaucratic circumstances
- The Company is not responsible for delays caused by local weather conditions resulting in international flights being missed
- The Company is not responsible for the financial implications of rescue. Please ensure you have the appropriate insurance to cover these situations before you arrive in Nepal
- Our staffs are very experienced in leading treks at all altitudes. It is their responsibility to ensure your safety, their conclusions regard safety are final and should you not follow their advice the Company cannot be held responsible for the outcome.
If you wish to cancel your trip for any reason the following scale of charges will apply:
Date of Cancellation Charge Incurred
2 months before departure Loss of deposit (40% of Total Trip Cost TTC)
29 days to 2 months before departure 50% of TTC
10 to 28 days before departure 70% of TTC
Less than 10 days before departure 100% of TTC
CITIES OF INTEREST:
Kathmandu is the capital & also largest city in Nepal and is populated with 1.5 million inhabitants in the Kathmandu Valley along the Bagmati River. The city is encircled by the Ring Road and most travelers head to the old part of the city, between the Vishnumati River and Kantipath, the main north-south road. Durbar Square, home to the old Royal Royal Palace, lies between the river and Kantipath Ganga Path, the city’s busiest road. To its south is Freak Street, once the centre of hippy
Kathmandu. Thamel, the new tourist epicenter, is about 20 minutes walk north of Durbar Square. Kathmandu is the hub of Nepal’s traditional culture and arts. This is the place for rest, relaxation and easy-day sightseeing of historic and artistic temples and monuments, and mountain views. Kathmandu is a fascinating portrayal of orthodox but vibrant Buddhist and Hindu traditions and well preserved architecture. The city will keep you entertained as long as you stay here.
Dhulikhel is located 30 km east of Kathmandu and is popular for its natural scenic beauty and ancient traditions. Dhulikhel once an important trade route between Tibet and Nepal has the old buildings, cobbled streets and ancient temples. Dhulikhel offers the travelers the superb views of the snow capped mountain ranges and many places for day hikes. The hike would be a time to witness the country side and the unique culture. The travelers can also visit the old part of the town and get to see the old structures and several temples. One can also take a day trip to Tibet border that is popular for hot springs. There are plenty of short hikes to undertake but one of the best is the pleasant half-hour uphill from Dhulikhel to the telecommunication tower. Walk through a lush forest echoing with the chattering of racquet tailed drongos and turtle doves to come to a temple dedicated to Kali. If you can manage to wake up early and get up there, it is a sunrise you will remember for years. Dhulikhel still has several ancient temples, each with an interesting story related to how they came into being and a few Buddhist Stupas in memory of the old days.