City or Town : Laos
State : Luang Prabang
Country : Laos
Postcode : +856
Day 01: Arrival Yangon & Sightseeing [coach] ( Clients own ticket )
Upon arrival Yangon airport, meet by our representative and Yangon downtown sightseeing include; After a brief fresh up continue Yangon city tour. Highlight; Karaweik Royal barge on royal lake, downtown Yangon with its faded colonial atmosphere, Bogyoke market , a famous shopping center to enjoy display of Myanmar superlative handicrafts etc; Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, a huge reclining Buddha image. Late afternoon visit Shwedagon Pagoda, which is claimed to be the world richest golden dome rises 98 meters above its base and is covered with 60 tons of pure gold. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Yangon at Inya Lake Hotel or Similar category
Day 02: Yangon - Bago - Yangon[coach] (B)
Breakfast at hotel and depart for Bago . En-route stop at the Shwenyaungpin Nat shrine to appeal for a safe journey, visit the Allied war cemetery with graves of 27,000 Allied soldiers who died in the Myanmar and Assam campaigns of WW II. Proceed to Bago, an ancient capital of Mon Kingdom in 15th century and visit Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha Image, a huge reclining Buddha, built by King Mingadippa in 994 AD, with a sign on the platform in front of the image giving the measurements of each body part. Continue visit the highest in region " Shwe-maw-daw Pagoda", originally built by Mon. Then a walk to the Hinthagone Pagoda with a view over Bago from the roofed platform on the hilltop. And, end your day with a visit to the palace of King Bayinnaung, “Kanbawzathardi Palace”. On the way back to Yangon, you may stop over at Kyaik Pun Pagoda, built by King Dhammazedi in 1476, consist of four 30meter high sitting Buddha Images placed back to back around a huge square pillar. If your time still permit, visit famous Kha Khat Waing monastery to observe Buddhist monks and novices daily activities. Return to Yangon. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 03: Yangon – Thanlyin - Yangon[coach] (B)
Breakfast at hotel and depart for Thanlyin across Yangon River. It was home to trading ports set up by Portuguese, Dutch, French and British merchants. Colonial buildings are evident in downtown Thanlyin and the ruin of a Catholic church built by an Italian missionary in the 18th century can still be seen today.Visit Portuguese settlement sites with old brick buildings and church in down town Thanlyin and visit Thanlyin Market along the riverside. Visit Kyaik-Khauk pagoda, and Kyauktan Pagoda, attractive local pilgrimage sites. Return to Yangon. Overnight in Yangon.
Day 04: Yangon – Departure ( Clients own ticket ) – B
After breakfast at hotel and transfer to airport for departure.
End of Our Services !
Airport Transfer (in/out)
Shared twin/double accommodation with daily
Private ground transport(coach)through out
Entry & Zone fees( except museum fees)
English Speaking escorted guide
Meals as mentioned in itinerary
Water & wipes on coach
Government Tax and our assistance
Visa Fees US$30
Travel & Health Insurance
Video and camera fees
International departure tax
Personal nature such as drinks, laundry.
Gratitude to local leaders, porter cooks etc.
Others not mentioned in service inclusion
Our rates shown online are subject to be changed without prior notice.
If you would simply like more information or you would be interested to book our tour package , please feel free to contact us at any time by email .
Mode of Payment
To confirm your trip we request you an up front payment of 40% of the quoted amount by wire transfer to our Bank account.
Note: If you pay by Master/Visa cards there is a bank service charge of 5% which will be charged as an extra; for payment through American Express there is a 6% bank service charge.
Terms & Conditions
- The Company is not liable for any refunds after the departure date of the scheduled itinerary.
- Cancellation should be made 72 hours before departure and a 40% cancellation charge is approved besides tax, transportation and permit. See specific information below
- No refund will be given if the program ends before the provided itinerary date.
- The Company is not to be held responsible for your early termination of a trek should our experienced leader feels it is unsafe for you to continue due to fitness and/or health issues
- The Company is not liable for an unconvinced or rescheduling due to natural, political or bureaucratic circumstances
- The Company is not responsible for delays caused by local weather conditions resulting in international flights being missed
- The Company is not responsible for the financial implications of rescue. Please ensure you have the appropriate insurance to cover these situations before you arrive in Nepal
- Our staffs are very experienced in leading treks at all altitudes. It is their responsibility to ensure your safety, their conclusions regard safety are final and should you not follow their advice the Company cannot be held responsible for the outcome.
If you wish to cancel your trip for any reason the following scale of charges will apply:
Date of Cancellation Charge Incurred
2 months before departure Loss of deposit (40% of Total Trip Cost TTC)
29 days to 2 months before departure 50% of TTC
10 to 28 days before departure 70% of TTC
Less than 10 days before departure 100% of TTC